Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Long Weekend!

I am just in the process of getting some of my own designs produced on fabric - and it is all very exciting.

Many people have asked for certain things, and there are only so many designs on the market - so after a few years of trying to find a place to help me with my dream - I finally have, and I am hoping things will turn out wondefully. Be on the lookout for some owls.......


Also I have added 2 new fabrics to the range that are available now, but will be in the fabric design section soon.

I have been specifically looking for new designs for baby boys and I think these designs are so cute, but have a modern touch to them.

Retro Space and Retro Space Stripe.


Don't forget to pick up the latest version on the Studio Bambini magazine. Cot Couture has a full page ad in the Interiors section and I was very happy with the results (thanks again to Andrew from Designer Images). We are also going to be in Cosmopolitan Pregnancy Magazine in August, so be sure to pick that one up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.