Friday, July 10, 2009

Hi!

Wow we have had a huge few weeks! Very very busy, but very exciting too. I am loving what some my customers are choosing, and I thoroughly enjoy creating some of the most gorgeous sets to date.

Nearly finished ordering alot of new designs for delivery around Sept-Oct. Seems like teal and greys are coming into style. Love the look along with thick stripes too.

Well I have to post a pic of my own line of fabrics that I have designed myself. Love how they have turned out. They are still in the sample stage and will be made into Cot Couture Couture Originals (patchwork custom quilts) - meaning that there is definately only one of that design in the world! Truly a unique nursery then!



Have a lovely weekend...
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.