Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Home Again

Hi,


We had a fabulous time at The Baby Show in Sydney and I was thrilled to be a part of it.

I just want to thank everyone who came and said hello and even some of the customers who purchased from us at the PBC Expo in May who came to The baby show and gave us some wonderful feedback - that floored me and I thank you ladies for stopping by.


There were some awesome displays there that is for sure. I did alot of shopping!


I want to say a big hello to Amanda from Borne naked Handbag liners. She was our neighbour at the Show and we had a ball. Check out her gorgeous products here- They are so handy and I already have it in my bag.



Also Lucie from Il Tutto Bags - http://www.ittutto.com.au/ - her bags are divine, and Mum and I picked up a couple. Just gorgeous and Lucie is about to have her first bub so we wish her all the very best.


Got my photoshoots piccies today. Here is a sneak peek!
Kirsty you are amazing!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.