This is a new selection that I picked to use for a unisex nursery. So many of my customers don't know what they are having and do find it difficult to choose something that they would be happy with for a girl and boy. So I thought this selection may be nice - pastel colours in soft shades with a cute whimsy theme of eggs, hens, wagons, shoes, water, milk, rain. All kiddie things..
It is available now, although the fabric design pics aren't up yet - they will be up in around a week.
Also a quick note that Nicole Kerley is currently preparing to give birth to her second bubby, so she will be taking a break for a couple of months. Nic chose the Coral
Garden fabrics for her little one's nursery and I will have to get her to send us a piccie. Stay tuned for news on her little one's arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.