Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well I have popped some gorgeous new fabrics on to the site this week, and I have to say they are just coming up fabulous. We have been busy creating comforters, cushions and art to take some new piccies for the site so you can see how stunning they are. It is all about BIRDS!! 2 of my favourite things - Birds and Chandeliers!

So keep checking back to see even more additions to the collection- have to say I really couldn't choose my favourite.

Also I have a new custom made page with embroidered quilts - love doing those, have some in the works at the moment that I will be selling on the site also as completed quilts. Look out of for an elephant one that uses fabrics from some very talented Adelaide girls from Umbrella Prints.



Here is my first one - Ducks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.