Hi!
I have just come back from Sydney and I am beaming!!
The Pregnancy, Babies and Children's Expo was a complete success and I want to thank everyone who came, bought and visited my stall last weekend. It was a pleasure to meet you all.
Sydney is amazing, and I will continue to toddle over there as it is just buzzing and the Expo is always a fab place to be.
Congrats to Elisabeth on mentioning the blog, ordering her Little Girlie Things comforter set, and picking up the Red Retro Birds Cot Comforter set for free. Well Done!!
Also make sure to check out Mum's Grapevine's facebook page especially if you entered the competition to win a cot couture comforter set and cushion. Caroline from Mum's Grapevine said her email was clogged with entries - hundreds of them - so thanks to everyone who entered. She is still going through all of the entries as we speak.
Hi to the gorgeous girls from Isoki - Miss our chats already!! Tonia, Rashelle and Maria were my gorgeous neighbours in Sydney and I bought home another beautiful Isoki Bag. They have an online store now so go and check it out - www.isoki.com.au
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.