Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well Mum and I are in lovely Sydney and we have been busy today setting up the Cot Couture stand at the Pregancy, Babies and Childrens Expo at Rosehill Racecourse.

Make sure if you are heading there to come and say hello- we will be wearing our funky aprons, so you will definately see us!

Also don't forget about the special giveaway - First to mention the blog freebie and purchase a cot comforter package, will get the red retro birds comforter set for free!

Now I am so excited to be able to feature Nicole Kerley's fabulous hand painted wall art on our site.

Nicole is a friend of mine who created some absolutely gorgeous canvases for a very special bubba named Stella. When I saw the canvases in Stella's nursery - decorated with the pink songbird fabric, I could not believe how beautiful it all looked together. You can order your comforter set and also order a handpainted canvas to match - so unique and couture!



Check out here beautiful designs here-



It is such a pleasure to have you on the site Nicole - your canvases are devine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.