A big thank-you to everyone who visited both stands at the Melbourne PBC Expo. Mum and I had a ball and it was our biggest event yet.
If anyone is shopping for beautiful cots and furniture please check out the Touchwood range, which is now available in Australia. I have the trends cot and it is magnificient - I am using it for my new photoshoot coming up soon. The people at Touchwood are amazing and I was very proud to be associated with such a high quality brand! Thanks guys...
I have some special nurseries to show you-
The first nursery is from Olivia. We did a custom comforter for her (normal price but just the fabirc was sourced for her requirements) and the results are amazing. If you don't know the sex of your baby it ios still so easy to create a look that suits both genders - Thanks Olivia for you beutiful pics!

Angela purchased the coral garden comforter set at the expo and sent me in a picutre of her beautiful unisex nursery. The comforters still work perfectly in an oval shaped cot and I am delighted to be able to share this stunning nursery photo. Thanks so much Angela!


A special note - FABRIC DESIGN UPDATE - Andrew is away so please note that Songbird Blue is now sold out, along with the pink damask and birdcage designs. Sorry!
So glad the expo went well for you, I wish I'd have had a nursery like the first image when I had my children Elaine :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine for your lovely comment. Yes Olivia's nursery is gorgeous, I love the beautiful chair! Jessica x
ReplyDelete