Sunday, November 15, 2009

Big Week...

It's a biggish week for me this week. He he I have 4 Nickelback concerts in 6 days.. and I am seeing New Moon at midnight on Wednesday!

I think I am going to be a little tired...but hey sometimes all good things come at once!

Just wanted to also share about a beautiful new magazine called Little One Baby http://www.littleonebaby.com.au/
It is a gorgeous magazine feauring real life nurseries and gorgoeus products and I met Amy Sim who is the associate editor from the magazine in melbourne and she gave me a copy and I just loved it. So definately look out for issue 2 this month.

Also look out for Cosmo Pregnancy, LOVE that one and we will be in there again. House and Garden's Dec 09 issue is also out and if you have a look in the Xmas Gift Guide little booklet you may see some cot couture..

Anyway off to have a ball with my fave band...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.