Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.
I would like to thank my Mum for her love and support this year. She is an amazing business partner, best friend and Mum, and I couldn't do what I love doing without her. If you have come to an expo this year, you would have no doubt met my fabulous Mum! My Mum and Dad recently have become business partners in Cot Couture with me which is a huge thing for me to think that they believe in it so much like I do. xx
I would also like to thank my wonderful sewing assistants Kay and Marie. Kay has been with me from day one, and her fabulous eye, attention to detail and perfect sewing makes her a true asset to Cot Couture. We wouldn't be where we are now without her!
Plus I love our chats about our favourite things - bags and shoes and Prada!
Marie has been with Cot Couture for the second part of this year and her sewing is fabulous. Thank-you Marie for joining our team this year!
A big thank-you to Andrew, from Designer Images in Gawler, who does an outstanding job with the Cot Couture website, the Expo posters, and all the gorgeous ads you see in the glossy mags.
I continue to clog up his email with changes and add ons to the site, but he is always happy to do them for me and with lightning speed. Thanks Andrew!
Big thanks to Nicole Kerley who does an amazing job of her handpainted canvases. We are so lucky to have her on the Cot Couture web site and her canvases are truly breathtaking! Nic and her family are welcoming a new addition in April next year so she is one busy Mum!
Thank-you to Mara from Printspace, and Kristine from Adorning Al for being fabulous suppliers this year. I don't have many products on my site, but I couldn't go past their beautiful Australian made designs. It was a pleasure to meet you both in melbourne this year, and I hope we can continue to work together for a long time! x
To my customers - Thank-you so much for letting me be a part of your little one's nursery. I couldn't think of a more special time than bringing a baby into the world and it is a pleasure to be able to be a small part of that. I hope you get many years of comfort and enjoyment from your Cot Couture!
Last but certainly not least a monster thank-you to my precious family. To my husband, thank-you for letting me travel interstate to pursue my dream, and supporting me in every way. I couldn't have done anything without you!
To my boys - Thank-you for sharing a room, so Mum can have her Cot Couture room full of displays and bolts of fabric!! You are amazing boys and help me so much.
That's it!
By the way there are some gorgeous fabrics in the sale page so don't miss out on a bargain!!
Merry Christmas!!
Jessica
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.