Working with Touchwood cots I have had lots of inspiration and ordered 2 of their fabulous 5 drawer chest of drawers and they look awesome. The single beds are on their way so once they are here I will be able to complete the whole look.
Here are the drawers - one for each! love the two tone look with the white top and black base. The chests are NZ pine and are so solid. Go to the Touchwood cots website for more details..

I have also designed their wall art myself (left hand corner) and in the other corner is some cute wall art by Nicole Kerley. I had some canvases printed in the city of designs that I whipped up on Illustrator. My inspiration is from the Nescafe tv ad where they have the gorgeous song "Me and You sitting on the train, Me and You listeing to the Rain..."
The boys and I always sing that song and I think it is so cute, so I made some canvases to show our song!
I will take a piccie once they are up on the wall (another long job!) as there are 4 of them in total.
The boys quilt covers have been done in the Owl in Tree fabric designs, one is red and one is brown. They are gorgeous. Once the beds arrive I will be able to deck them out with the quilts, comforter throws and cushions.
Talk soon!
x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.