Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year..

2010 - Wow time has gone so fast!

Hope everyone had a relaxing break over the Xmas and New Year Period. I cetainly did.

We are now taking orders again for Nicole Kerley's fabulous canvases and custom made embroidered quilts.

Due to the volume of orders at times for our custom made items, I have decided to weekly update the status of turnaround times on the blog. Sometimes we get an influx of orders for our custom made items and as they do take a fair amount of time to complete it is always good to give you an idea of the current wait times, so that is what I am going to do on the blog every week. Hope that helps...


Current wait times (from time of order to delivery date)

General custom made - 14 days
Custom made embroidered quilts - 21 days
Nicole Kerley Canvases - 6 weeks

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.